BookMacster 2.8.3 | macOS | 19 mb
Organize and manage bookmarks, sync across browsers.
BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync.
Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud's Safari syncing, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Vivaldi, iCab, Roccat, Pinboard, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with tags, hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects, duplicates, can upgrade insecure bookmarks and remove URL cruft.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple user profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.Compatibility
: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bitHomepage: http://sheepsystems.com